I'm Ruth d'Andilly-Haigh.
I make a living designing TV interfaces, apps and websites. I enjoy reading, beekeeping, drinking peppermint tea and I make an attempt at writing.
• UI Designer for Virgin TV at Virgin Media , London (February 2015 - Present)
• Co-founder, designer & beekeeper at BeeLoved. (November 2015 - Present)
• Lead Digital Designer at Net Communities, London (December 2013 - February 2015)
• Designer at Retail Insight (Contractor October - November 2013)
• Digital Designer at CMAGICS (May - August 2013)
• Sam Winston (March 2012)
-Worked on Artwork for the New Yorker Magazine (2012)
• Strawberry (September 2011)
• Newton Press Ltd (August 2010 and July 2011)
• Various Freelance (2009 - Present)
• Exhibited at The Caseroom Press/ MerzBox Exhibition - UWE, Bristol (April/ May 2012)
• Design Juices- Individual Feature/Interview (August 2012)
• Business Boom- Individual Feature (August 2012)
• Creative Split- Individual Feature (July 2012)
• Fifty Three Degrees North- University of Lincoln Degree Show (June 2012)
• Abduzeedo Daily Inspiration #1136 (May 2012)
• Raw Abduzeedo Inspiration (May 2012)
• Snap2Objects Guest Blogger about Women Designers (May 2012)
• University of Lincoln University Discourse '100 Years of Solitude' (February 2011)
Available upon request
- Digital CV & Pdf Portfolio also available upon request.